Army Education Center

Military Options

GoArmyEd and Military TA

Army on Active Duty, Reserve, or National Guard students seeking to use Tuition Assistance should first refer to their local Army Education Center to set up a GoArmyEd account and request Tuition Assistance.

If you are using Tuition Assistance from the USCG, USAF, US Navy, or USMC, authorizations may be faxed, mailed, or emailed to

Attn: Business Office
P.O. Box 2463
Fort Riley, KS 66442

(785) 784-7542
Attn: Business Office

Students enrolling in LSEC courses must enroll through GoArmyEd and BARTonline. For more information, visit the GoArmyEd website.

Veterans Administration (VA)

Information may be obtained from the Veterans Administration office (800) 827-1000 to verify eligibility and requirement to apply. Once your eligibility has been confirmed the Barton Fort Leavenworth Campus will assist you in processing the necessary forms. For more information, contact the School Certifying Official at  or visit the VA webpage.

Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA)

MyCAA provides financial assistance to eligible military spouses pursuing certification or Associate’s degree. For more information please contact the Fort Leavenworth Education Center at (913) 684-7345.